Do you want to keep more of your business profits? Are you confused by the ever moving goal posts of tax law? Does the thought of a visit from the tax man give you nightmares?
You are not alone.
With the Tax Man taking a substantial proportion of your hard earned profits in tax, whilst continuing to weave an increasingly complex web of rules and regulations, it is more important than ever to ensure that that there is someone fighting your corner.
At H2O it’s our aim to untangle the web and make business tax as simple as possible for you, ensuring that all appropriate expenses and claims are made.
The expertise and specialist knowledge that the CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser) qualification brings combined with the experience of teaching the most up to date tax rules enables us to not only relieve you of the burden of complying with the tax legislation but to minimise your business tax bill, so that you will never pay more tax than you have to.
We tailor the services we provide to your individual
circumstances and needs and believe strongly in not
selling you services you don’t require. But don’t fear,
H2O’s flexible approach mean you can both add and
services as your business needs change.
At H2O we consider it our job to allow you to get on with your job, by taking care of the following:
- Completion of your corporation tax / income tax self assessment tax return and submission to HMRC
- Calculation of your tax liability and advising you of the due dates of payment
- Making all available claims and elections on your behalf
- Checking and agreeing HMRC correspondence and statements of account
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with tax authorities for routine, tax investigations or HMRC Clearance purposes.
- Identification of tax opportunities and reliefs